RE: [gt750uk] Marky`s bikes

  • Mark Reeves
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2010

      Perhaps the low £5000 ‘s might be OK !!!!

      From: pollyshousey@...
      Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 07:18:39 +0000

      i think £7,500 for this is joke

      From: Mark Reeves <mark.reeves@...>
      To: gt750uk@...
      Date: Sunday, 31 January, 2010, 19:49

      BUT but but I didn’t sell em – this nasty man from the debt agency came knocking on my door – smacked me in the face with a baseball bat, nicked my garage keys and took me bikes !!!!! Then the bloody things end up on EBay – great !!!!

      Seriously, they were NOT sold by me, they were my bikes, but I don’t want no shit or come back – so I didn’t sell me !

      Good luck to whoever has purchased them, but I’d just like to say  “ I KNOWWW NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGG G “ – as Manwell said to Mr Faulty !

      Still – I’m looking to do a MAD special  to rival anything you have seen so far ! Might end up looking like a Goldwing or something LLOLLL – god forbid !

      Hopefully Micks MRC special should make an appearance soon !!!! maybe !

      Whilst I hate to see people spending there hard earned dosh on 30 odd year old bikes – no one forced these people to go crazy on the prices of my bikes – but I do fear this may set yet another landmark for prices to go up – and genuine people wanting to get in to the hobby not being able to afford so ! So I apologise for that – but what I don’t apologise for is a certain little twink on another site making crap remarks about wring rear foot pegs and “ oh how I love it when someone states totally standard – and use’s aftermarket / wrong spokes in the wheels “ – grow up – if your such an expert then you may have noticed that there genuine Suzuki NOS spokes but just triple chrome plated ! “ as far as the rear foot pegs – is he right – I have no idea as they were on the bike when I brought it ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh 8 or so years ago now !

      Anyhow – sorry and thank-you !!!!

      Cant wait to get another 750

      Mark

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2010