Re: [gt750uk] Lesters

  • Tom Brattskar
    Message 1 of 9 , 1 Mar 02:38
      I was the buyer, MARK LLLOLLLLL
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Gary Cobb
      Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 8:08 AM
      Subject: RE: [gt750uk] Lesters

      Got 6 here already repaired and painted etc, maybe i should stick them on? lol

      To: gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk
      From: yeadon_m@yahoo. co.uk
      Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:47:08 +0000

      Hmmm, know what you mean also...but, who paid £205 for a used GT750 plastic rad grille off evilbay?  OK, looks nice, but so will mine with a few quid of 5 wheel silver paint...

      Message 2 of 9 , 1 Mar 04:27
        O.K Gents , has anyone got a set trim for sale before i go onto greedy ebay.
        Rab.

        who bought the Lester wheels on greedbay £547 ?
        rare i know but!!

      • Gary Cobb
        Message 3 of 9 , 1 Mar 05:43
          Here Tom, you still coming over to pick up that boat mate?

          To: gt750uk@...
          From: tombrat@...
          Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:38:57 +0100

          To: gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk
          From: yeadon_m@yahoo. co.uk
          Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:47:08 +0000

          Message 4 of 9 , 1 Mar 07:57
            The fjordice is nerly 70-80 cm thick... The boatovner has contacted the yard and now is the deal that he will wait until May before the boat can come into its place here in Norway. It is the Global heat... My father is in coma in a hospital in NSW, Australia, and I am sitting here and call them every morning/evening. If the condition not will be better, I must trawel " Down Under " an support my stepmother. So, sorry, non tour to England the first two monhts. But, I still meed a complete set with clocs/lights !
            Tom
            Here Tom, you still coming over to pick up that boat mate?

            To: gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk
            From: tombrat@online. no
            Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:38:57 +0100

            To: gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk
            From: yeadon_m@yahoo. co.uk
            Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:47:08 +0000

            Hmmm, know what you mean also...but, who paid £205 for a used GT750 plastic rad grille off evilbay?  OK, looks nice, but so will mine with a few quid of 5 wheel silver paint...

            who bought the Lester wheels on greedbay £547 ?
            rare i know but!!

            Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free

          • Ray
            Message 5 of 9 , 1 Mar 12:49
              Rab, did you mean seat trim?
              I put a post here before:-

              Seat trim - I got mine from P&P seating (Birmingham) They sold me a
              plastic strip at about £17-00. This can be cut and the ends shaped
              to look like the original. It was good-enough for me. It is 'D'-
              shape in section and I fitted it with pan-head screws, ground-off
              and nuts & washers(flat-
              washers & spring).

              --- In gt750uk@..., ROBERT HAYES <blacksleach@...> wrote:

              > O.K Gents , has anyone got a set trim for sale before i go onto greedy ebay.
              > Rab.

            • phil hatton
              Message 6 of 9 , 1 Mar 13:17
                Try, carbuildersolutions.co.uk