Re: earth, crankcase to frame

  • widgieland@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 6 , 1 Apr 08:23
      on a cross member, just above the chain cover.

    • widgieland@btinternet.com
      Message 2 of 6 , 1 Apr 11:14
        should be an m8 thread, so i am guessing it has been snapped off.

        --- In gt750uk@..., "widgieland@..." <widgieland@...> wrote:

        > on a cross member, just above the chain cover.

        > --- In gt750uk@..., "Mark Reeves" <mark.reeves@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Giles there should be a " boss" welded to the frame , well as far as I can
        > > remember - anyhow
        > >

        > > Mark

      • wingstone0
        Message 3 of 6 , 6 Apr 01:26
          thanks for the replies. I thought M4 seemed a little small. Probably right about it being snapped off: that would explain why I don't remember disconnecting it from there when I took the engine out. Unfortunately, I can't remember where it was attached.
          Think I'll attack it with a dremel at the weekend and see if that gets me anywhere. If not, I'll have to find another connection point.