Re: KETTLES AT THE KASTLE 111 SUNDAY 2ND

  • Ace Venturi
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
      If you do decide to come along, I'll lend you a cloth cap and clogs
      but don't forget your passport pal. :-)

      <andrew@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > dont forget its kettles at the kastle on sunday, forcast is
      good
      > > at the
      > > > moment, there will be a buffet brews and biccys care of laura
      for
      > > you
      > > > hungry travellers, i will be there from 9 ish onwards, look
      for
      > > the
      > > > flag if you get there a little later or take my mobile no with
      you
      > > [in
      > > > front of flyer] should be a good turnout if everyone turns up
      13+
      > > bikes
      > > > if anyone coming has any pics from any kettle type events this
      > > year
      > > > would really appricaiate if you could burn them onto a cd and
      > > bring
      > > > them along for use at stafford
      > > > also if you want a laugh and are not doing anything on wed 26
      > > sept, me
      > > > dave and phil are going to the classic bike burn up at cadwell
      > > [for a
      > > > re match!!!] spectators are free entry or come on your bike,
      you
      > > may
      > > > get a chance to blag your way into classic bike mag as they
      will
      > > be
      > > > proweling the paddock, we will have a small stand of at least
      3
      > > bikes
      > > > cheers for now Hammie

    • phil hatton
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
        Howdy Tim
        Are you meeting up anywere ? or are we all meeting there?
        Cheers Phil.

        "chris roberts" <chris@...> wrote:

        > ooooooooooh, thats way up north in the dark lands.!!!!!! !!!!
        >
        > have a good show. will look out for piccies
        >

        > --- In gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk, "Ace Venturi" <tim4lymm@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I'll be there sir! Rain or shine.
        > > For those who need directions, Cholmondeley Castle is on the A49
        > > just north of Whitchurch, Shropshire - postcode for sat-nav'rs
        is
        > > SY14 8. Easy to find, and a good day to be had, so come and
        join us.

        > > --- In gt750uk@yahoogroups .co.uk, "andy jones [hammie]"
        <andrew@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > dont forget its kettles at the kastle on sunday, forcast is
        good
        > > at the
        > > > moment, there will be a buffet brews and biccys care of laura
        for
        > > you
        > > > hungry travellers, i will be there from 9 ish onwards, look
        for
        > > the
        > > > flag if you get there a little later or take my mobile no with
        you
        > > [in
        > > > front of flyer] should be a good turnout if everyone turns up
        13+
        > > bikes
        > > > if anyone coming has any pics from any kettle type events this
        > > year
        > > > would really appricaiate if you could burn them onto a cd and
        > > bring
        > > > them along for use at stafford
        > > > also if you want a laugh and are not doing anything on wed 26
        > > sept, me
        > > > dave and phil are going to the classic bike burn up at cadwell
        > > [for a
        > > > re match!!!] spectators are free entry or come on your bike,
        you
        > > may
        > > > get a chance to blag your way into classic bike mag as they
        will
        > > be
        > > > proweling the paddock, we will have a small stand of at least
        3
        > > bikes
        > > > cheers for now Hammie

      • Ace Venturi
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
          Hi Phil - see you at around 1030 at the Little Chef, A556 J19 M6
          Anyone else joining us?.
          --- In gt750uk@..., phil hatton <tamalaman61@...>