Re: [gt750uk] more bits

  • mike yeadon
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
      Alan,
      Are the carbs linked with a single top that goes across the bank of three, or are these 3 separate carbs? the latter are the old style and won't fit my bike.
      But, if a bank of three, can you read off whats written on the sides of the carbs? GT380 carbs say 33111-then L, M or R on the vertical flange facing the cylinder intake. I believe the GT550 carbs will say 34111 etc.
      Also, the internal diameter of the carb mouth facing the cylinder intake is 24mm for GT380 and 28mm for GT550.
      If they are 550 carbs I'd be happy to see if we can agree a price.
      Cheers!
      Mike