RE: [gt750uk] electrical connections

  • Kevin Meredith
    Message 1 of 7 , 1 Mar 01:08
      Hi Paul you can get them from VEHICLE WIRING PRODUCTS LTD.  Kev

      To: gt750uk@...
      From: pauluttley@...
      Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 20:15:28 +0000
      Subject: [gt750uk] electrical connections

      Hi Guys, does anyone know if I could purchase a block type of connectors for the kettle, I have been told that there is someone advertising in the classic motorcycle anyone got any ideas thanks Paul

    • ian
      Message 2 of 7 , 1 Mar 09:07
        For the fittings on the harness itself, I buy all my fittings from Vintage Connections (http://www.vintageconnections.com/) - fast service, reasonable prices and has the correct sleeving so you can do the full job. I order extra spades and tangs so I refurbish the block connectors on the terminal panel, or I check with Oregon Cycle (http://www.oregonmotorcycleparts.com/connectors.html)as was also mentioned.

        --- In gt750uk@..., Paul Uttley <pauluttley@...> wrote:

        > Hi Guys, does anyone know if I could purchase a block type of connectors for the kettle, I have been told that there is someone advertising in the classic motorcycle anyone got any ideas thanks PaulĀ

      • Paul Uttley
        Message 3 of 7 , 1 Mar 10:02
          Thanks Paul