I have finished my GT550 and now have my sights set on a new Kettle project. If you know of one in any condition for under £2k, please let me know. I havepete.griggs
Hi Rab I honestly can't remember how much I paid. I stripped the motor and took the crank to a guy in Kent who did a mega job. Gary Cobb put me in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
... On Sun, 26/7/15, allengoddard allengoddard@... [gt750uk] wrote: Subject: RE: : RE: [gt750uk] Suzuki A100 oil pumps To:blacksleach
Messages about other GT & T Suzuki motorcycles and motorcycling in general are most welcome. But no kind of spam or discussion about religion, politics etc. is allowed! Any member posting offending or annoying or rude messages will be warned before being removed from the list! This is a place for light hearted banter lets keep it that way.
- Feb 28, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.