      From: Malcolm Carruthers malcoes@... [gtroop] <gtroop@...>
      To: gtroop <gtroop@...>
      Sent: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 9:00
      Subject: G Troop Julie Perryman.

      Hello All,

      I have just been informed by Stan Wray that it has been posted on Facebook Mick Perryman's wife Julie has lost her battle with cancer, I don't have details of time or date this occurred but I will be sending a card on behalf of the troop with our sincerest condolences, Stan has already posted condolences on Facebook.

      This is very sad news indeed as Mick and Julie had only married a couple of years ago if that!  Sorry to be the barer of bad news once again.

      Regards all.  Malcolm.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic