505Re: G Troop 2015 Reunion Derby.

  • Martyn Menhenick
    Jul 20, 2015
      Hi Malcolm:  Sorry to say Mary and I cant make the reunion this time, I have a few hospital appointments over this period.

      On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Malcolm Carruthers malcoes@... [gtroop] <gtroop@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      Just had an email from the hotel confirming several people have already booked, those who have not yet booked may I remind you if you book and unfortunately find you are unable to attend for whatever reason there is no penalty for cancellations up to 24 hours prior to the reunion date.

      I did ask you all to save the email with the menu attached, Chris the manager has asked me to remind you that they will be requiring your orders two weeks in advance of the reunion, if you have deleted the email and menu and require a copy, please let me know and I will send a copy asap.

      Sam, Dave and I are looking forward to seeing you all in October especially those who did not attend last years reunion or those who have not attended for a few reunions now.

      Regards to all.  Dave, Sam, Malcolm.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic