509FW: I just signed this petition -- will you?

  • David Smith
    Aug 22, 2016

      Dear friends,

      I just signed the petition "Stop BTs Monoply of Broadband" and wanted to ask if you could add your name too.

      This campaign means a lot to me and the more support we can get behind it, the better chance we have of succeeding. You can read more and sign the petition here:

      http://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/stop-bts-monoply-re-broadband

      Thank you!

      david

      P.S. Can you also take a moment to share the petition with others? It's really easy – all you need to do is forward this email or share this link on Facebook or Twitter: http://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/stop-bts-monoply-re-broadband

      --
      Sent from Gmail Mobile