BQMS Steve Champs

  • stan7632
    Message 1 of 3 , 24 Jan
      Recently heard from Paul Cooper that Steve Champs has died aged 82.
      The funeral will be held on Friday 10th February at

      Garrison Church
      Farnborough
      Aldershot
      GU11 1QA

      Rip Q

      Stan

    • John Edwards
      Message 2 of 3 , 24 Jan
        Thanks Stan.

        More sad news but we will have to get used to it.

        He was our very competent BQMS in HQ Bty and a very good man.

        I didn't realize that he was so much older than me....!

        Best Wishes and thanks for keeping us in touch.

        John Edwards

      • dands.seaman@tiscali.co.uk
        Message 3 of 3 , 24 Jan
          Thanks for letting me know about Steve mate,more bad news.Sorry i wont
          be able to attend the funeral but i will be thinking of him and his
          family.
          Regards.
          Dave & Sylvie.