Hammersmith Morris Men (the Smiffs) perform
Morris dances in the Cotswold styles of Adderbury, Bampton,
Longborough, Fieldtown, and a few odds and sods to please the crowds...
We practice from 7:30pm-9:30pm every Tuesday at the
London Corinthian Sailing Club, Upper Mall, Hammersmith, followed by beer in a nearby pub.
To find out where and when we're going to be
performing check our public web site. You can also contact us via the public site or phone our bagman Borden on 0777 555 2067 (mobile) -- the group posting address below is for members only.
Group membership is restricted to the Smiffs, and
only the areas of this site with clickable links on the left are
accessible to non-members (or members without a Yahoo!
ID) -- to go to our public website follow the link in the Resources panel.
- Morris Dance
- Jun 22, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.