Red Lion Pub meet up , 10/10/2011, 18:30

  • hardofhearinguk@yahoogroups.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2011
      Reminder from: hardofhearinguk Yahoo! Group

      Title: Red Lion Pub meet up

      Date: Monday 10 October 2011
      Time: 18:30 - 22:30
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Monday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Red Lion Pub,
      Notes: Red Lion Pub,
      1 Eldon Street,
      London EC2M 7LS,
      within few mins walk of Liverpool Street Station and Moorgate Station.

      Meetings every 2nd monday of each and every month :)
      All welcome.The group is mostly HoH non-signing, though some do sign. Also a hearing dog or two!
      We use the room upstairs - the bar staff know us and really look after us well.
      They also serve food.

      Copyright © 2011  Yahoo! All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • hardofhearinguk@yahoogroups.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2011