Re: Hi, I'm new here :-)

  • Saffron
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi Tracey,

      Welcome to HoHUK and thank-you for joining and introducing yourself!
      I hope you make good friends from this side of the pond in HoHUK.
      Please, tell us more about yourself and your hearing loss...

      Looking forward to reading you again,

      Saffron

      --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "metamrphsis1031"
      <metamrphsis1031@a...> wrote:
      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > My name is Tracey and I am hard of hearing female from the States
      > (New York). I have British family members and friends, and I am a
      > true Anglophile. ;-) I have not yet been to England, though [I
      > *cannot* wait to go! :-)] I really, really want to make more
      friends
      > from the UK-- hearing, hard of hearing and deaf. So, I would be
      > really happy to hear from any of you. Also, do any of you chat on
      AOL
      > and/or Yahoo!? Hope all is well with everyone. Take care and drop
      me
      > a line! C YA L8R! :-)
      >
      > ~~ Tracey
    • metamrphsis1031
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
        Hi Saffron,

        Thanks soooo much for the warm welcome. :-) I am so *very* happy that
        I found this group and I look forward to making LOTS of friends
        here. :-) My hearing loss is considered moderate to severe; I wear
        two hearing aids. There have been times that I just wish that I
        didn't have hearing loss-- I am sure everyone here has felt the same
        way at one point. ;-) But, we are great people too, you know, and I
        think that having this group is phenomenal as it can help us
        encourage each other. Also, I love people from the UK. ;-) Well, you
        guys take care and thanks so much again.

        Hope to hear from you soon,

        Tracey