new here

  • Carson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      I am from New Zealand. I am profoundly deaf with a 95-110 db loss in
      both ears. I wear two body aids. I can't understand speech, but I do
      hear a few faint sounds with my aids. New Zealand doesn't have many
      hoh sites so I hope it's ok if I listen in here.

      Carson
    • elaine
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
        HI Carson,

        Welcome to the group.Although we are mainly for people in the UK ,we
        do have a few members from around the globe so feel free to listen
        in!
        Thanks for introducing yourself and I hope you find this group
        friendly and informative.
        Elaine

        --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "Carson" <dbnzld@y...>