Re: Hearing Aid Moulds

  • Saffron
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2004
      Hi Mazza,

      Thanks for your message and that link. I had a look... some of the
      ear moulds looked nice! I have also found a site (British) called
      Chameleon that does interesting moulds. However, I had no idea these
      moulds were so expensive! I wonder if the NHS would provide "designer
      ear moulds" to adults for free?

      http://www.greenleopard.co.uk/osb/showitem.cfm?Category=4

      I will be posting again on this subject, but have got to rush out
      now..

      Hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend!

      Saffron
    • elaine
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2004
        Hi Saff and Mazza,

        YOu can get coloured moulds on the NHS .I saw a display of them in
        audiology once but they said they are for kids lol!

        Elaine xx

        Hi Mazza,

        > Thanks for your message and that link. I had a look... some of the
        > ear moulds looked nice! I have also found a site (British) called
        > Chameleon that does interesting moulds. However, I had no idea
        these
        > moulds were so expensive! I wonder if the NHS would
        provide "designer
        > ear moulds" to adults for free?
        >
        > http://www.greenleopard.co.uk/osb/showitem.cfm?Category=4
        >
        > I will be posting again on this subject, but have got to rush out
        > now..
        >
        > Hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend!
        >
        > Saffron
      • mazza1961
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2004
          I think Adults can get them if you push for them......Ask Maria lol.

          Mazza xx

          --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "elaine" <cello_ace@h...>
          wrote:
          > Hi Saff and Mazza,
          >
          > YOu can get coloured moulds on the NHS .I saw a display of them in
          > audiology once but they said they are for kids lol!
          >
          > Elaine xx
          >

          > Hi Mazza,
          > >
          > > Thanks for your message and that link. I had a look... some of
          the
          > > ear moulds looked nice! I have also found a site (British)
          called
          > > Chameleon that does interesting moulds. However, I had no idea
          > these
          > > moulds were so expensive! I wonder if the NHS would
          > provide "designer
          > > ear moulds" to adults for free?
          > >
          > > http://www.greenleopard.co.uk/osb/showitem.cfm?Category=4
          > >
          > > I will be posting again on this subject, but have got to rush
          out
          > > now..
          > >
          > > Hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend!
          > >
          > > Saffron
        • elaine
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2004
            That's true!
            I must get those purple ones I was keen on a year ago :)))
            Elaine xx

            --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "mazza1961"

            <cello_ace@h...>