Message from Saffron

  • jezjezuk
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2004
      Saffrons computer is on the blink again!! She is hoping to get
      back on line by the end of the week so if any of you have emailed
      her and awaiting a reply she is not ignoring you!! or you could
      email me at c.davis@... and I can contact her by text.

      Use this email address cos the other goes to my work computer
      and I am on leave.
    • jezjezuk
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2004
        Just noticed my email address hasnt come through - so noone
        can contact me!!

        c.davis at iname.com replace the at with @.

        Gillian if you are having so many problems with Unison Rep
        then speak to the Branch Chairman. Also there must be a rep
        within the workplace that is interested. You dont have to stick to
        one of them! But if you are still not happy then go to District Level.
        There will be someone there that will want to fight your corner.

        Im in Unison and I have got them fighting my corner at this
        present moment!!!!!!

        --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "jezjezuk" <
        jez6@b...> wrote:
        > Saffrons computer is on the blink again!! She is hoping to get
        > back on line by the end of the week so if any of you have
        emailed
        > her and awaiting a reply she is not ignoring you!! or you could
        > email me at c.davis@i... and I can contact her by text.
        >
        > Use this email address cos the other goes to my work
        computer
        > and I am on leave.
      • Gillian Buchanan
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 1, 2004
          I am still having problems with Unison rep and I think I am indeed going to
          have to do what you suggest - she hasn't replied to any e-mails for over
          two weeks.

          Gillian

          At 15:33 01/09/2004, you wrote:
          >Just noticed my email address hasnt come through - so noone
          >can contact me!!
          >
          >c.davis at iname.com replace the at with @.
          >
          >Gillian if you are having so many problems with Unison Rep
          >then speak to the Branch Chairman. Also there must be a rep
          >within the workplace that is interested. You dont have to stick to
          >one of them! But if you are still not happy then go to District Level.
          >There will be someone there that will want to fight your corner.
          >
          >Im in Unison and I have got them fighting my corner at this
          >present moment!!!!!!
          >

          >--- In hardofhearinguk@..., "jezjezuk" <
          >jez6@b...> wrote:
          > > Saffrons computer is on the blink again!! She is hoping to get
          > > back on line by the end of the week so if any of you have
          >emailed
          > > her and awaiting a reply she is not ignoring you!! or you could
          > > email me at c.davis@i... and I can contact her by text.
          > >
          > > Use this email address cos the other goes to my work
          >computer
          > > and I am on leave.

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

          Gillian Buchanan
          Tatting Host at Bella Online
          http://www.bellaonline.com/site/tatting
          http://www.craftsnlace.net
          http://www.bellaonline.com/ebooks/ebook25
          http://www.bellaonline.com/ebooks/ebook44
        • mazza_1961
          Message 4 of 13 , May 1, 2007
            Hi, have been asked to pass on this message from Saffron who is in
            hospital, is 30 weeks pregnant but needs close monitoring due to
            likely hood of baby being born premature.

            " Sorry, I've not been able to post
            for a while. I've been in hospital for 10 days (in a
            maternity ward) as there's a high risk that my baby is
            born permaturely.

            I'm ok, but for the baby's safety, my baby and I need
            very close monitoring. Should the baby be born soon,
            we're in good hands and at 30 weeks, most babies do
            very well so fingers crossed. I may have to stay until
            the birth, which would be anytime between now and
            mid-June. Saffron"
          • Olukayode Ajala

              Message 6 of 13 , May 2, 2007
                Hi Mazza. Please pass on my best wishes to Saffron. I've got
                everything crossed for her.
                Ian C.