Re: [Hard of Hearing UK] Re: Strange phenomenom

  • Mike Fryer
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi Dale,
      NICE web page! Subnuclear quantum physics, programming and rainfall modelling, pretty heady stuff, definitely one-up on aspirations of driving a fire engine for a living. I did a Ph.D too in biochemistry a few years back and am into gene analysis at the moment. I know of the Natural Environment Research Council station at Monks Wood (don't think that research council exists in that form anymore). I like the murals, especially the one with the plains and the lion on it and the wildebeast (copyrighted as well, well you might as well make some money out of great talent if you can!. The car is great, I bet the eagle painted on it gets it noticed wherever it goes. I'll take a look at the virtual meadow as it 'grows'. Very nice work all round. Got to go now as I'm at work at the momenrt. Talk to you again,
      All the Best,
      Mike

      Message date : Oct 30 2004, 12:49 AM
      From : "dmdm_dm"
      To : hardofhearinguk@...
      Copy to :
      Subject : [Hard of Hearing UK] Re: Strange phenomenom

      Hello Mike,

      Great work! The texture you manage to get across in the fabric is
      brilliant!

      I hesitate to call myself an artist, and am definitely not a
      professional (maverik sums it up best), but I have been known to paint
      my house and a car I once had! You can see the results at
      http://rdmp.org:20202/ (you'll have to scroll down a bit to the
      section entitled `Painting'). Give me your expert opinion!

      Dale

      -----BEGIN DISABILITY CODE BLOCK-----
      Version: 0.1
      DH7 AHI: s--: a y
      ------END DISABILITY CODE BLOCK------

      --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "michaelhoh2002"
      wrote:

      > I've put my last painting up in the members gallery of
      photos
      > so you (or any one else in the group who has an interest in art)can
      > have a look at it if you want. I was hoping I'd come across some
      > other HOH artists in the group eventually, after all, there are
      over
      > 200 of us and we can't all be vituoso musicians, can we!!

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      Whatever you Wanadoo: