Yup! London=fun and winter is boring ;)

  • uhbermupp
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Actually I like the winter, it just that when
      your tinnitus is to bad (like today, had to stay at
      home), things around you more easiely becomes an
      annoyance (sp).<br><br>About the tests, we don't really
      have exams the way I think you have in UK. We do have
      a grade-system (although some criticise it and
      wants to remove it) and a "course plan" which specify
      what knowledge correlates to what grade (there must be
      an easier way to write this, can anyone help me (:
      )<br><br>The tests were /are just "ordinary" tests but being a
      fresh teacher I'm still not really comfortable with
      writing them. <br><br>The menieres buļæ½sness doesn't sound
      very pleasent. Hope it works out and yes, chat
      soon!<br><br>Oscar the snowman