February HoHUK London social

  • Saffron
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2005
      Date: Monday 21st February

      Time: From 6.30 p.m. onwards

      Venue:
      The Red Lion
      1 Eldon Street
      upstairs room

      Tube: between Moorgate and Liverpool Street stations

      This is the monthly HoHUK London social. It will now take place every
      3rd Monday of the month until June. A different venue/event may be
      chosen for the Summer months (more on this nearer the time).

      Saffron
    • sam balkwill
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 2005
        Hi Saffron

        Hope you're well. I will be coming to this social and
        look forward to seeing everybody again.

        Best wishes

        Sam

        --- Saffron <bel@...> wrote:

        > Date: Monday 21st February
        >
        > Time: From 6.30 p.m. onwards
        >
        > Venue:
        > The Red Lion
        > 1 Eldon Street
        > upstairs room
        >
        > Tube: between Moorgate and Liverpool Street stations
        >
        > This is the monthly HoHUK London social. It will now
        > take place every
        > 3rd Monday of the month until June. A different
        > venue/event may be
        > chosen for the Summer months (more on this nearer
        > the time).
        >
        > Saffron

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • willpull2001
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 6, 2005
          It's my bifthday nite and I want to ask if it is okay that I could
          ask a coupla of friends to come along?
          Any objection shld I do thts pls say so.....?
          Some are hearies and some are deafies that cos am an equalisa guy!

          --- In hardofhearinguk@..., sam balkwill
          <sambalkwill@y...> wrote:
          > Hi Saffron
          >
          > Hope you're well. I will be coming to this social and
          > look forward to seeing everybody again.
          >
          > Best wishes
          >
          > Sam
          >
          > --- Saffron <bel@p...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Date: Monday 21st February
          > >
          > > Time: From 6.30 p.m. onwards
          > >
          > > Venue:
          > > The Red Lion
          > > 1 Eldon Street
          > > upstairs room
          > >
          > > Tube: between Moorgate and Liverpool Street stations
          > >
          > > This is the monthly HoHUK London social. It will now
          > > take place every
          > > 3rd Monday of the month until June. A different
          > > venue/event may be
          > > chosen for the Summer months (more on this nearer
          > > the time).
          > >
          > > Saffron

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
        • jezjezuk
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 7, 2005
            Hey Merf!!

            We are all looking forward to meeting you!! Happy birthday on the 21st. I will be lovely to
            meet your friends too- We are a very mixed bunch!! See you on the 21st!

            --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "willpull2001" <merfyn@w...> wrote:

            > It's my bifthday nite and I want to ask if it is okay that I could
            > ask a coupla of friends to come along?
            > Any objection shld I do thts pls say so.....?
            > Some are hearies and some are deafies that cos am an equalisa guy!
            >

            > --- In hardofhearinguk@..., sam balkwill
            > <sambalkwill@y...> wrote:
            > > Hi Saffron
            > >
            > > Hope you're well. I will be coming to this social and
            > > look forward to seeing everybody again.
            > >
            > > Best wishes
            > >
            > > Sam
            > >
            > > --- Saffron <bel@p...> wrote:
            > > >

            > > > Date: Monday 21st February
            > > >
            > > > Time: From 6.30 p.m. onwards
            > > >
            > > > Venue:
            > > > The Red Lion
            > > > 1 Eldon Street
            > > > upstairs room
            > > >
            > > > Tube: between Moorgate and Liverpool Street stations
            > > >
            > > > This is the monthly HoHUK London social. It will now
            > > > take place every
            > > > 3rd Monday of the month until June. A different
            > > > venue/event may be
            > > > chosen for the Summer months (more on this nearer
            > > > the time).
            > > >
            > > > Saffron

            > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > > ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!
            > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
          • mazza1961
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005
              Hi Merf,
              Will be nice to see you again next Monday. Can I ask roughly how
              many friends you are bringing. The reason for that is that it is
              only a smallish room that is allocated to us. Also a lot of the HoH
              folks that go to these meet ups dont like big crowds, as it makes
              conversation more difficult. But there is a bigger (and noisier)
              bar downstairs as well, so I guess overcrowding shouldnt be a
              problem.

              Mazza