Check up results

  • daviesyvonne
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      I went for my 6 month post op check up last week and had my thoughts
      confirmed - the op has made a partial improvement but nowhere near as
      good as I'd hoped. They have now agreed to refer me to Guy's Hospital
      to see if I'm suitable for digital aids . Anyone know how long the
      wait is for that?

      I've been unable to wear my anaolgue aid since the op as the mould is
      very uncomfortable so they have finally agreed to do a new mould for
      me but couldn't even give me an appointment for that!

      Yvonne