Back

  • Saffron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hello everyone, sorry for long absence from this group. After a 2-week
      holiday in Portugal, my husband and I got sad news the day after our
      arrival and we've had a rather traumatic time since then (we got back
      on 12th June) but we're now slowly recovering and getting better.

      Thanks everyone for keeping the group going and welcome to any new
      members.

      I'm really glad that the Brighton weekend went well. Sorry that I
      couldn't make it.

      It's good to be back in HOHUK anyway.

      Take care,

      Saffron