Festival of Hearing Solutions - 11 September 2005

  • peter_johansson2001
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2005
      Hi everyone!

      Just a quick note to advise (or remind) you that the Festival of
      Hearing Solutions

      Hearing Concern 'Festival of Hearing Solutions' Sunday 11th September 2005

      Steve Day, the only deaf comedian in the UK.Find out more about
      Hearing Concern's Festival of Hearing Solutions, taking place at the
      Park Crescent Conference Centre, Great Portland Street, London W1 on
      sunday 11th September. Steve Day, the only deaf stand-up comedian in
      the UK, will be there to open the event. There will also be
      exhibitions and hands-on demonstrations. Find out more about who will
      be there and what's happening.

      Come and join us!

      http://www.hearingconcern.org.uk/nae_hcn0505.html for more info.

      See you there, maybe?

      Best wishes ,

      Peter.
    • charlotte115381
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2005
        Sadly i will not be able to attend. But i wish you all well. Has it
        always been held in Reading or does the location of the festival
        change each year?

        --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "peter_johansson2001"
        <peter.johansson@v...> wrote:
        > Hi everyone!
        >
        > Just a quick note to advise (or remind) you that the Festival of
        > Hearing Solutions
        >
        > Hearing Concern 'Festival of Hearing Solutions' Sunday 11th
        September 2005

        > Steve Day, the only deaf comedian in the UK.Find out more about
        > Hearing Concern's Festival of Hearing Solutions, taking place at
        the
        > Park Crescent Conference Centre, Great Portland Street, London W1
        on
        > sunday 11th September. Steve Day, the only deaf stand-up comedian
        in
        > the UK, will be there to open the event. There will also be
        > exhibitions and hands-on demonstrations. Find out more about who
        will
        > be there and what's happening.
        >
        > Come and join us!
        >
        > http://www.hearingconcern.org.uk/nae_hcn0505.html for more info.
        >
        > See you there, maybe?
        >

        > Best wishes ,
        >
        > Peter.
      • mazza_1961
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2005
          Hi Charlotte,

          The festival is not in Reading. It's in London. I think they are
          planning on holding a similar festival somewhere up North next
          year. Also, I think this is the first festival they have held and
          hope to make it an annual event.

          Sorry you cant make it :(

          Mazza

          --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "charlotte115381"
          <cvj.smith@b...> wrote:
          > Sadly i will not be able to attend. But i wish you all well. Has
          it
          > always been held in Reading or does the location of the festival
          > change each year?
          >

          > --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "peter_johansson2001"
          > <peter.johansson@v...> wrote:
          > > Hi everyone!
          > >
          > > Just a quick note to advise (or remind) you that the Festival of
          > > Hearing Solutions
          > >
          > > Hearing Concern 'Festival of Hearing Solutions' Sunday 11th
          > September 2005
          > >
          > > Steve Day, the only deaf comedian in the UK.Find out more about
          > > Hearing Concern's Festival of Hearing Solutions, taking place at
          > the
          > > Park Crescent Conference Centre, Great Portland Street, London
          W1
          > on
          > > sunday 11th September. Steve Day, the only deaf stand-up
          comedian
          > in
          > > the UK, will be there to open the event. There will also be
          > > exhibitions and hands-on demonstrations. Find out more about who
          > will
          > > be there and what's happening.
          > >
          > > Come and join us!
          > >
          > > http://www.hearingconcern.org.uk/nae_hcn0505.html for more info.
          > >
          > > See you there, maybe?
          > >

          > > Best wishes ,
          > >
          > > Peter.
        • Saffron
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2005
            The festival is being held in London, not Reading. This is the first of
            hopefully many. What follows in years to come will depend on the
            success of this first one, I imagine. The Hearing Concern Active
            programme is certainly not going to be restricted to London, so don't
            forget to check out their website!

            Saffron :-)

            <cvj.smith@b...> wrote:
            > Sadly i will not be able to attend. But i wish you all well. Has it
            > always been held in Reading or does the location of the festival
            > change each year?

          • Saffron
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 6, 2005
              Oops, sorry! Didn't realise Mazza had already replied, lol.

              Saffron