Re: Profit from HoHUK Village Gathering!

  • Saffron
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      Thanks Mazza. You reminded me that I forgot to say thanks to Peter
      (hubby) for also helping with the initial enquiries regarding last
      Saturday's event! I know he won't even look in here unless I ask him
      too (though he's a member), but he did go twice to the pub to talk to
      the landlady and I'd almost forgotten about it! lol

      Yes, we struck gold when we found that pub! The landlady Mary is
      really, really nice! Plus, she said she would like me to go and give
      her a holistic massage, so I may have got a new client! Hooray!

      Saffron

      --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "mazza_1961"
      <mk006b7708_2@b...> wrote:
      > Wow that is brilliant. I cant believe how lucky we are to have access
      > to a lovely pub free of charge even when it is their closing day
      > (normally they are closed on Saturday). They didnt even chuck us out
      > till 7pm lol (originally were suppose to leave by 6pm).
      > Thank you Lizzie and Chrissie for organising this and thanks to
      > Saffron and hubby for finding this pub in the first place :)
      >
      > Mazza

    • mazza_1961
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2005
        Some people asked me where the photos are for this event. There are
        some in Hohuk village and smoke signals. Links to these sites are
        in the erm links section under "Other groups and forums on the web"

        Mazza