Re: [Hard of Hearing UK] Please let us know your favourite day for scheduled ...

  • hippychickjake@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      I haven't been in the chat yet as Tuesday and Wednesdays are bad for me,
      Monday would actually be better or different days. Jackie

    • Mumbug
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
        Yes, I reckon a different day, weekly even, would allow everyone a chance to
        drop in at some time... We could have a regular rota!
        There are always times I can't make it, because of my 'on call' duties - one
        of the reasons i never watch serials on telly.
        BTW, msn seemed a lot faster for chatting - i enjoyed meeting up last
        wednesday!
        cheers m'dears
        Terri
        Midwife, Lustleigh, Devon, UK