hellllo

  • sofiakhan2411
    Message 1 of 1 , 3 Apr 12:56
      hi every1. im new to this website but hopefully it will be useful fr
      me to get to know other people who are i nthe same position as me. i
      noly became deafend in the last two years and had to have an
      operation, and havent really met ne1 in the same position as me :D and
      get ot know ppl generally :D...im 18 yrs old if anyone is wondering
      lool...well i hope to make some freinds soon so byyyyyyeee