Re: 60 Seconds with

  • twinkletoes9992000
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
      --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "electric259"
      <msls18782@b...> wrote:

      Thank you for your congratulations eveyone! Onwards and upwards!
    • Mellow Meldrew
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
        I hope you won't forget us when you're famous, perhaps I better get
        your autograph now ? Wish I could write as well as you do (And the
        RNID started talking to me again) :)

        MM

        --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "twinkletoes9992000"
        <janefarwellsjm@h...> wrote:

        > --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "electric259"
        > <msls18782@b...> wrote:
        >
        > Thank you for your congratulations eveyone! Onwards and upwards!

      • ian_game
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2006
          Well, it's a bit late I know but only just received my 1-in-7 mag
          (RNID again Grrrr).

          Well done, and I like the web site - did you take this up after I
          suuested when we met in London last time?

          I Hope the business goes well.

          IAn