Re: [Hard of Hearing UK] Just Walk - Saturday 19th May 2007

  • Carolyn
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2006
      I think the route is outlined on the just walk website. www.just-
      walk.co.uk. I have never done the walk, so I am not sure what to
      expect. If you start training now, you might be able to do the
      60km... just a thought!

      --- In hardofhearinguk@..., Fran Walker <fran@d...>
      wrote:

      > I might be interested in doing the walk, Carolyn. Its a shame there
      isn¹t a
      > 30km option- I don¹t think I can manage 60km, but I don¹t think
      I¹ll raise
      > much money if I only do 15! Do you know what the route is?
      > Fran
      >

      > On 31/10/06 11:34, "Carolyn" <musicaddict33@y...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hello everyone!
      > >
      > > I work for a charity called Hearing Concern
      (Hearingconcern.org.uk)
      > > and we are planning on doing a fundraising walk, called "Just
      Walk".

      > > Divide Expeditions have recently launched "Just Walk," a new
      sponsored
      > > walking event in the UK for anyone wanting to fundraise for
      charity
      > > and take in some very nice scenery at the same time.
      > >
      > > This charity walk takes place on Saturday 19th May 2007 over the
      > > picturesque South Downs - about 30 miles from London .
      Participants
      > > can choose to do either the 15km or the more challenging 60km
      walk.

      > > We are looking for more people to join us on this walk. All the
      money
      > > raised will benefit Hearing Concern, after the event fee and
      > > registration fee has been paid. The website for this walk is as
      > > follows: www.just-walk.co.uk. Or you can contact me at
      > > musicaddict33@y...
      > >
      > > Cheers!

    • pinktashasun
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2006
        --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "Carolyn"

        Hi Carolyn

        I might be interested in the walk. Have you had much response?

        Please say Hi to Carol for me!

        Regards Pink