Re: [Hard of Hearing UK] One in Seven mag + Nigel errrgghhhhh

  • ian_game
    Message 1 of 15 , 1 Apr 11:19
      All,

      I uploaded a quick scan of the One-In-Seven article - enjoy!

      --- In hardofhearinguk@..., darren thorman
      <blazinghotfire@...> wrote:

      > i dont get the magazine any chance of posting article here?
      >
      > next month - christine and carol on safari! (joking)
      >
      > mazza_1961 <mazza21@...> wrote:
      > Congratulations to our member Nigel aka errrgghhh (or
      something like
      > that) who is featured on page 36 in this months "One in Seven" mag.
      >
      > Well done and hope it brings more gainful publicity for promoting your
      > game "Cuberty".
      >
      > Mazza

    • jezjezuk
      Message 2 of 15 , 1 Apr 14:33
        Where have you put it Ian???? I cant find it!!!

        --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "ian_game" <ian.game@...> wrote:

        > All,
        >
        > I uploaded a quick scan of the One-In-Seven article - enjoy!
        >

        > --- In hardofhearinguk@..., darren thorman
        > <blazinghotfire@> wrote:
        > >
        > > i dont get the magazine any chance of posting article here?
        > >
        > > next month - christine and carol on safari! (joking)
        > >
        > > mazza_1961 <mazza21@> wrote:
        > > Congratulations to our member Nigel aka errrgghhh (or
        > something like
        > > that) who is featured on page 36 in this months "One in Seven" mag.
        > >
        > > Well done and hope it brings more gainful publicity for promoting your
        > > game "Cuberty".
        > >
        > > Mazza

      • ian_game
        Message 3 of 15 , 2 Apr 00:17
          Hi Christine,

          Sorry, I put it under the photos sections as it is a scanned jpg file
          albeit with poor resolution. Let me know if you want it clearer and I
          can do it again and maybe even get it through an OCR (that will give
          you the text).

          --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "jezjezuk" <c.davis@...>
          wrote:

          > Where have you put it Ian???? I cant find it!!!
          >

          > --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "ian_game" <ian.game@>
          wrote:

          > > All,
          > >
          > > I uploaded a quick scan of the One-In-Seven article - enjoy!
          > >

          > > --- In hardofhearinguk@..., darren thorman
          > > <blazinghotfire@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > i dont get the magazine any chance of posting article here?
          > > >
          > > > next month - christine and carol on safari! (joking)
          > > >
          > > > mazza_1961 <mazza21@> wrote:
          > > > Congratulations to our member Nigel aka errrgghhh (or
          > > something like
          > > > that) who is featured on page 36 in this months "One in Seven"
          mag.

          > > > Well done and hope it brings more gainful publicity for
          promoting your
          > > > game "Cuberty".
          > > >
          > > > Mazza

        • ian_game
          Message 4 of 15 , 2 Apr 00:33
            ...and I should have said that it is in the Happy New Year 2007 album!!!

            --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "ian_game" <ian.game@...> wrote:

            > Hi Christine,
            >
            > Sorry, I put it under the photos sections as it is a scanned jpg file
            > albeit with poor resolution. Let me know if you want it clearer and I
            > can do it again and maybe even get it through an OCR (that will give
            > you the text).

          • mazza_1961
            Message 5 of 15 , 2 Apr 00:52
              Sorry Ian, couldnt read it (maybe I need glasses lol) so have
              uploaded a scan I did to files section.

              Mazza

              wrote:

              > ...and I should have said that it is in the Happy New Year 2007
              album!!!

              > --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "ian_game" <ian.game@>
              wrote:

              > > Hi Christine,
              > >
              > > Sorry, I put it under the photos sections as it is a scanned jpg
              file
              > > albeit with poor resolution. Let me know if you want it clearer
              and I
              > > can do it again and maybe even get it through an OCR (that will
              give
              > > you the text).

            • Christine Davis
              Message 6 of 15 , 2 Apr 02:00
                Ian - thanks a bunch!!

                Nigel YOu come over as brilliant in the 60 secs - im really keeping my fingers crossed for you!! as is our other little friend who accompanied us at the toy fair!!!

                =