Message from Saffron

  • mazza_1961
    Message 1 of 13 , May 1, 2007
      Hi, have been asked to pass on this message from Saffron who is in
      hospital, is 30 weeks pregnant but needs close monitoring due to
      likely hood of baby being born premature.

      " Sorry, I've not been able to post
      for a while. I've been in hospital for 10 days (in a
      maternity ward) as there's a high risk that my baby is
      born permaturely.

      I'm ok, but for the baby's safety, my baby and I need
      very close monitoring. Should the baby be born soon,
      we're in good hands and at 30 weeks, most babies do
      very well so fingers crossed. I may have to stay until
      the birth, which would be anytime between now and
      mid-June. Saffron"
    • Olukayode Ajala

        Message 3 of 13 , May 2, 2007
          Hi Mazza. Please pass on my best wishes to Saffron. I've got
          everything crossed for her.
          Ian C.