Re: loud and clear club

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
      Darren, Thanks for the deafclub search engine .... I've added that
      to my favourites too now! :-) Sarah x
      --- In hardofhearinguk@..., darren thorman
      <blazinghotfire@...> wrote:

      > hi
      > summer seem to result in being a bit quiet here and at the red
      lion meets - holidays, weddings and making the most of daylight hours
      so dont feel you're being ignored.
      > hope your pain go away - if you need further ideas of local
      groups check the deaf search engine http://www.deafclub.co.uk/ i'm
      sure mazza and saffy who runs this group have posted suggestions too
      on the directory for hohuk