Re: [Hard of Hearing UK] Congratulations HoHUK! 2000th digest today!

  • Saffron
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2007
      Thanks Andy. Yes, really loving it! LOL, actually, I've been told by
      several people and midwives (at 2 hospitals) that there's been a baby
      boom in the past year! My mum tells me the same has happened in France
      and Portugal! Must have been something in the air last year! LOL!

      Saffron

      PS: Congratulations by the way. Have you only recently become a grand-
      daddy, or were did you already have grandchildren before? I've just
      become a great aunt (a few days ago). My brother doesn't want to be
      called a grand-dad. He's only 42, LOL.

      --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "andrew arthur"