3 dates of captioned comedy at Manchester Royal Exchange

  • sphwoolley
    Message 1 of 1 , 1 Apr 06:54
      I'm a deafened writer and actress and my one person show, When to Run
      is at the Royal Exchange studio 24/25/26 April. Every date is captioned

      You can watch subtitled clips at www.sophiewoolley.com

      Book online at http://www.royalexchange.co.uk/play.asp?playid=275

      "Genius" The Guardian

      "A stunning, electrifying show full of imagination and verve."
      Irvine Welsh

      "Like cult British TV show Nighty Night or Chris Morris' trend-
      destroying series Nathan Barley, Woolley writes dark, hilarious
      monologues that capture a single idea or person in thrilling, hyper-
      real detail."
      Emma Warren, Electronic Beats