Re: [Hard of Hearing UK] Link and Hearing Concern merging as one + Convention

  • electric259
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi all Convention went very well

      just to let you all know from 1st October 2008 Hearing Concern and
      LINK are now one charity.

      website www.hearingconcernlink.org is now active.

      M.

      In hardofhearinguk@..., "Saffron" <saffron68@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks Deepa. Sorry I couldn't make it.
      >
      > How did it go?
      >
      > Saffron
      >
      > --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "Deepa Shastri" <deepa@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > HI Saffron,
      > >

      > > Good news that you haven't missed this year's LINK Convention as
      it
      > is on this weekend on 27th September. I will be there with
      STAGETEXT
      > Stall.. so hope to see some of you there. Hopefully we will find
      out
      > more about the merger at the Convention.
      > >

      > > Deepa

    • mazza_1961
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 1, 2008
        Thanks for the URL. Have amended in the links section.

        Mazza
        --- In hardofhearinguk@..., "electric259"