Re: [Hard of Hearing UK] Discrimination issues in the workplace

  • Olukayode Ajala
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 1, 2010
      well nice and we hope it realy does engage and change and its not another documnt
      applied to the disability15 commitee in 20004 when still withoutj ob, so hope those on it are realysweating things out

      well am in harrow, edgware is half barnet/harrow so hope thos in brnet stand up tobe counted-oreacase of everyone on hs own aIbet!!!

      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 1, 2010
        Hi Mr k,

        am happy as you see it that way at the moment? did post some time back before the the date was up in In September09 all who had strong views were asked to come along pass there opinions Resource Centre Holloway Road London views ect and the Gov official would take it on boared every thing what was said help for HOH who claim it as a disability work ect. This is not another document it will happen as it says year 2025 people with disiabilities will be treated the same as norm!!

        Mr m