Re: HOH NoW (North of Watford) 12th or 26th June

  • jez
    Message 1 of 35 , 5 Apr 03:34
      Wow looking at them pics bring back memories of a good trip! Saffy put a lot of work into that weekend - we stayed in the backpackers hostel - with a lovely bar downstairs! - We were talking about it recently!!

      I will put the ideas to people at the next Red Lion meeting which is next week - Remember folks!! - I shall see what people say and get back to you! Some of the members do go on trips - London, Brighton, York, Hastings, Wales etc.

      Very good idea and Im sure you will get lots of interest.

    • iain_connell@btinternet.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 30, 2010
        Thanks for a good day on Saturday, seven of us, and we all got on the little train too.

        Iain