Re: HOH Meet York Saturday 26th June

  • mazza_1961
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 4, 2010
      To those travelling by train from London to York. I just got this email.

      "LONDON--4 JUNE, 2010--East Coast has just cut train fares
      between London and Yorkshire to £5 each way for travel this
      summer. That's at least 50% OFF regular rates.

      Tickets must be booked by 6pm, 7 June.

      Trains depart from London Kings Cross, Leeds and Wakefield.
      Fares are valid for midweek off-peak travel between 24 June
      and 26 August, plus all departures on Saturdays.

      We found excellent availability at the time of publish but
      anticipate that the £5 fares will sell out quickly.

      For more information and to book this offer online with
      East Coast, click the link below:
      http://www.travelzoo.com/uk/newsflash/15772500-826209/ "

      Have a good time. I Cant go as going to a friends BBQ that day

      Mazza

      ---

    • iain_connell@btinternet.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 30, 2010
        Thanks for a good day on Saturday, seven of us, and we all got on the little train too.

        Iain