Accessible talks at museums and art galleries!

  • Charlie Swinbourne
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hi all,

      I'm just passing this on from my colleague at STAGETEXT - hope it's of
      interest!

      STAGETEXT is pleased to announce there are two FREE speech to text talks
      that is accessible for deaf, deafened and hard of hearing visitors and their
      family or friends.

      Wellcome Collection: Wednesday 23rd March the Packed Lunch event will start
      at 13.00-13.45, . You can bring your sarnies while you are following the
      talk. Booking details on the link: -
      http://www.wellcomecollection.org/whats-on/events/packed-lunch-hearing.aspx

      OR

      Royal Academy of Arts: Antoine Watteau, Drawings and Paintings. The talk is
      at 13.00 -14.00 (the doors open at 12.30pm. Ensure you arrive early
      otherwise unclaimed seats will be released) Please contact Deepa at
      deepa@... if you wish to come.
      http://www.royalacademy.org.uk/events/talks/antoine-watteau-drawings-and-paintings,1526,EV.html

      Early booking is essential for both events.

      Thanks,

      *Deepa Shastri*

      *Live Events Programme Officer*

      * *

      *Address: *First Floor, 54 Commercial St, London, E1 6LT* *

      *Tel: *020 8463 1122 ext. 0379

      *Email:* deepa@...

      *Website: *www.stagetext.org

      *N.B* I am deaf, your call may be answered by an SignVideo operator. You may
      have to wait for the next available operator to call me.