meeting Wednesday 10 August

  • tony levene
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2011
      Dear All,

      Please try to come to our next monthly meeting.  It will be held at The Village Inn, Rayners Lane from 7.30pm on Wednesday, August 10.

      Items for discussion will include:

      1, September Skyride to central London - should we go our own way or join up with Brent?
      2. Lack of cycle parking in the refurbished Station Road
      3. Rides for the autumn
      4. The police repair a bike scheme for teenagers#
      5. Report on Hillingdon Skyride
      6. Our finances
      7. Anything else!!!!

      Hope to see you all there