224Re: [horrorwritersnet] Seeking Authors

  • Henry Sanders
    Jul 26, 2012
      Everyone two vampires novels are ready.

      Blood Journey by Henry Lewis Sanders
      and Terrie Leigh relf. In paperback. beautiful
      vampire cover art by laura Givens. you will find

      plenty of romance,sex and mayhem here to fill every
      vampire fan's dark thirst.

      Check it out at:  www.sdpbookstore.com

      ****8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
      The Ancient One   Book 2 in the Blood Journey saga
      by Terrie leigh Relf and Henry Lewis Sanders.
      at The Kindle Store   Amazon.com.
      Check it out. We have two new talented and hard
      working vampire authors here.