    To: horrorwritersnet@...
    From: henlewsan26@...
    Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 12:31:46 -0700
    Subject: Re: [horrorwritersnet] Seeking Authors

    Everyone two vampires novels are ready.

    Blood Journey by Henry Lewis Sanders
    and Terrie Leigh relf. In paperback. beautiful
    vampire cover art by laura Givens. you will find

    plenty of romance,sex and mayhem here to fill every
    vampire fan's dark thirst.

    Check it out at:  www.sdpbookstore.com

    ****8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
    The Ancient One   Book 2 in the Blood Journey saga
    by Terrie leigh Relf and Henry Lewis Sanders.
    at The Kindle Store   Amazon.com.
    Check it out. We have two new talented and hard
    working vampire authors here.