      From: sharpmindpub <craigcoppola67@...>
      Subject: [horrorwritersnet] Seeking Authors
      To: horrorwritersnet@...
      Date: Thursday, July 19, 2012, 5:03 PM

      I represent Sharp Mind Publishing. We are publishers of eBooks and in some cases hard copy books. Currently we are well known for our series of eBooks titled "25 Tips for...". They are a series of short right to the point non-fiction books on a variety of subjects. Over the past 3 months we have sold over 15,000 books.

      We are getting ready to launch a new series title "MiniBooks: Horror" ( also fantasy, and romance genres too). We are looking for authors interested in submitting work.

      You can contact us or submit to submissions@....

      We pay royalties on books sold. Royalty amount depends on type of book, length of book, and history with Sharp Mind Publishing.
      Royalties are paid on a monthly basis.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic