237Kindle Publishing

  • xavie2r
    Nov 6, 2015

      Anyone  have experience in publishing an e-book on Amazon ? My name is C Gerard Gobeil and I've just released my first book - Tales That Go Bump In The Dark - an anthology of short horror stories. Being new I have been astounded at the hustlers using, paid reviews from phony book review sites such as "Readers Choice". The site gives one free review then charges sixty bucks for the next, a practice I thought was banned on Amazon, but evidently is not. This gaming of the system makes it more difficult for new writers. Any thoughts ?