NEW KINDLE HORROR STORIES BOOK

  • alan213006
    Message 1 of 1 , 14 Jan 04:02
      I have recently published my first horror fiction collection on Amazon Kindle, entitled (appropriately enough) HORROR STORIES. Read the blurb below:

      Horror Stories is a new collection of fright fiction by Alan Toner, author of the True Ghost Stories series. Twelve terrifying tales covering all aspects of the horror genre - from vampires to demons to ghosts - guaranteed to chill your blood. Among the stories included are Chamber of Horrors, Resurrection Rosie and My Guy.

      If you love reading The Pan Book of Horror Stories and The Year's Best New Horror, then you are sure to enjoy reading this spine-chilling collection.

      Here is the link to the book:

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Horror-Stories-ebook/dp/B0096NS4VY/ref=sr_1_6?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1358162644&sr=1-6