My New Kindle Book, FAMOUS PSYCHICS

  • alan213006
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2014

      As Group Manager, I just thought I'd let you all know that my new Kindle book, FAMOUS PSYCHICS, is now available on the Amazon Kindle Store at:

      Famous Psychics eBook: Alan Toner: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

      If you buy the book, I would really love to hear what you thought of it. I would also appreciate some reviews on Amazon.

      Thanks

      Alan

      Group Manager

      www.wirralwriter.co.uk