Re: [horrorwritersnet] Reached Amazon top 5!

  • Mark Jackman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2010
      It's cruising at a modest 5,705,041st in the American charts... pacing itself, ready for a charge... kind of.

      Vinnie will need to put on some serious weight. If you shaved Tony Soprano (possibly not the most pleasant of tasks) then I think it would be a spot on likeness.

      Mark Jackman

      Author of: THE GREAT RIGHT HOPE
      "Sometimes even the best vampires need a good smack."
      Web: http://www.mark-jackman.com
      Blog: http://mark-jackman.com/blog
      Band: http://www.mark-jackman.com/MJ/5inches.php