Sold My Story To Online Mag!

  • alan213006
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2010
      As group manager, I have some exciting news to tell you all: I recently sold one of my stories, Resurrection Rosie, to the online mag Pages of Stories.

      As you can imagine, I was really excited about this, and it has really encouraged me to continue with my writing.

      Regards
      The Group Manager
      www.horrorwriters.net
      www.trueghoststories.co.uk
    • Larry Kokko
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2010
        Congratulations.  What issue will it appear?

        Larry

        LEKokko.webs.com

        "People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy -- and I keep it in a jar on my desk."
        Stephen King.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2010

          Congratulations Alan,

          I’m going over now to see if it’s up!  I hope that this will be the first of many many sales for youJ

          Liz

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2010
            Congratulations Alan! That's great news.

            --
            Kim Richards
            CEO Damnation Books LLC/Eternal Press
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 14, 2010
              Thank you, Kim. This latest success has really encouraged me to continue with my writing. As well as the short stories, I am still working on the first draft of my haunted house novel.

              I have also just been awarded Expert Author status at the Ezinearticles.com site, where I contribute new articles occasionally.

              Regards
              Alan