Re: [horrorwritersnet] Early Christmas Present for you: The Great Right Hope 74 p!

  • Gilbert Avila
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2010
      Works for me.  Isn't rubbers an English term for what Yanks call erasers?

      On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 7:00 AM, Jacko <sid.tillsley@...> wrote:

      Ho Ho Ho

      For all those unwrapping a pretty Kindle on Saturday, or for those feeling superior as they tap the mighty screen of the iphone or similar gizmotron, I have an early Christmas pressie for you.

      My publisher has dropped the price of The Great Right Hope (Book One of The Sid Tillsley Chronicles - Drunk Northerners punching vampires in the face!) to 74 pence ($1.14 in the US).

      It is really unlikely that you'll buy and read a funnier book costing 74 pence.

      Links to Amazon are here: http://www.mark-jackman.com/blog/store

      And the sequel, A Fistful of Rubbers is there too... for afters. That's full price though...Once you're hooked, the price gets jacked! Bam!

      Merry Christmas to everyone!

      Mark
      www.mark-jackman.com

    • Mark Jackman
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2010
        It is, but this refers to the 'rubber jonny' variety.

        Mark