Hello were are we on saturday?

  • paul finch
    Message 1 of 5 , 2 May 06:10
      Hello were are we on saturday?
    • Robinson Angela
      Message 2 of 5 , 2 May 06:18
        We are in Darwen Library at 1pm.

        It's Free Comic Book Day on Saturday - yay :-)

        Everybody's welcome. I'll be convincing unbelievers in the
        morning in Blackburn Library then Darwen Library after the meeting.

        Angela Robinson
        Literacy Development Officer - Projects
        Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council
        Department of Culture, Leisure and Sport
        Blackburn Central Library
        Town Hall Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 1AG
        www.blackburn.gov.uk/libraries
        <http://www.blackburn.gov.uk/libraries>
        www.myspace.com/blackburnlibraryevents - please be my friend
        angela.robinson@...
        Tel: 01254 587244

        Please note: This email and any attached documents may contain
        privileged and confidential information. If it has been wrongly sent to
        you, you must not copy, store, discuss, rely on, or use its contents
        without the written consent of the sender. If you have received this in
        error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.

        Message 3 of 5 , 2 May 07:47
          Is it a national organisation, or did u design the 'Free Comic Book Day' logo yourself?Your revolver holds six bullets but your fists never run out of ammo!

          To: how-novel@...: angela.robinson@...: Wed, 2 May 2007 14:18:55 +0100Subject: RE: [how-novel] Hello were are we on saturday?

          We are in Darwen Library at 1pm.It's Free Comic Book Day on Saturday - yay :-)Everybody's welcome. I'll be convincing unbelievers in themorning in Blackburn Library then Darwen Library after the meeting.Angela RobinsonLiteracy Development Officer - ProjectsBlackburn with Darwen Borough CouncilDepartment of Culture, Leisure and SportBlackburn Central LibraryTown Hall Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 1AGwww.blackburn.gov.uk/libraries<http://www.blackburn.gov.uk/libraries> www.myspace.com/blackburnlibraryevents - please be my friendangela.robinson@...: 01254 587244 Please note: This email and any attached documents may containprivileged and confidential information. If it has been wrongly sent toyou, you must not copy, store, discuss, rely on, or use its contentswithout the written consent of the sender. If you have received this inerror, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.-----Original Message-----From: how-novel@...[mailto:how-novel@...] On Behalf Of paul finchSent: 02 May 2007 14:10To: how-novel@...: [how-novel] Hello were are we on saturday?Hello were are we on saturday?[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

        • Robinson Angela
          Message 4 of 5 , 2 May 09:54
            Its an international one.

            Is it a national organisation, or did u design the 'Free Comic
            Book Day' logo yourself?Your revolver holds six bullets but your fists
            never run out of ammo!

            To: how-novel@...
            <mailto:how-novel%40yahoogroups.co.ukFrom> :
            angela.robinson@...
            <mailto:angela.robinson%40blackburn.gov.ukDate> : Wed, 2 May 2007
            14:18:55 +0100Subject: RE: [how-novel] Hello were are we on saturday?

            We are in Darwen Library at 1pm.It's Free Comic Book Day on
            Saturday - yay :-)Everybody's welcome. I'll be convincing unbelievers in
            themorning in Blackburn Library then Darwen Library after the
            meeting.Angela RobinsonLiteracy Development Officer - ProjectsBlackburn
            with Darwen Borough CouncilDepartment of Culture, Leisure and
            SportBlackburn Central LibraryTown Hall Street, Blackburn, Lancashire,
            BB2
            1AGwww.blackburn.gov.uk/libraries<http://www.blackburn.gov.uk/libraries
            <http://www.blackburn.gov.uk/libraries> >
            www.myspace.com/blackburnlibraryevents - please be my
            friendangela.robinson@...
            <mailto:friendangela.robinson%40blackburn.gov.ukTel> : 01254 587244
            Please note: This email and any attached documents may containprivileged
            and confidential information. If it has been wrongly sent toyou, you
            must not copy, store, discuss, rely on, or use its contentswithout the
            written consent of the sender. If you have received this inerror, please
            notify the sender and delete it from your system.-----Original
            Message-----From: how-novel@...
            <mailto:how-novel%40yahoogroups.co.uk>
            [mailto:how-novel@...
            <mailto:how-novel%40yahoogroups.co.uk> ] On Behalf Of paul finchSent: 02
            May 2007 14:10To: how-novel@...
            <mailto:how-novel%40yahoogroups.co.ukSubject> : [how-novel] Hello were

            Message 5 of 5 , 3 May 02:13
              If their is one called wolf-man by image can I call
              dibs on it? it the lot who write Invincible
              --- Robinson Angela <angela.robinson@...>

              now.
              http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/