evil has a job

  • paul finch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      hello all who has my slither dvd

      Once more its almost the weekend, and once more I almost attempt to
      write a
      witty tale while skipping on insanity beach. So here goes.

      So here I am in the belly of a shadowy organization hell bent on
      taking over
      the world. Or it could just be another super market. The organization
      is so
      secret many of the people working for it don't know it exist, which
      makes it
      that more difficult to organize a xmas party.

      "Ah sit down"
      I prefer to stand
      "really I prefer tea served by a beautiful maiden, but we can't have
      everything. So standing is that to be ever alert not dropping you
      guard down
      for a moment, ready to pounce at any time?"

      No its just these pants are overly tight don't don't risk sitting down.

      "very well, do you know why your here?"

      Well first my mum and dad got married and said lets get a pet, months
      later
      I turned up?

      "very unamusing. Know agent peasant I can call you agent peasant"

      Well I

      "no I can, I am in charge, right you mission should you choice to
      except it
      HHAHAHHAHHA oh my, sorry you have no choice in the matter. Is to kill
      a man
      who has hinder are plans many times"

      A agent of a evil organization?

      "no my next door neighbor, however he is an agent a travel agent, keeps
      wanting me to book a holiday on this island with polar bears and
      underground
      bunkers."

      So are we evil?

      "Of cause were evil, you seen all these people walking round in silver
      jumpsuits and yellow hats. Plus the living in an dormant volcano may have
      given it away, the "honk if your evil" bumper sticker someone placed on my
      death ray"

      What about it

      "nothing really, it makes this a more friendlier environment. But yes to
      remove all doubts yes we are evil, do you think I have this cat for my
      health? Evil better be bloody evil otherwise I got that pool of ravines
      sharks for nothing"

      Don't you need a self destruct button somewhere?

      "I don't know? do we? I'll consult the manual lets see"

      I'm shocked, I mean I'm a pawn of a organization hell bent on world
      domination..... Does it come with health care?

      "Yes I believe so its a must in this business, these lot might as well
      have
      red shirts. See him?"

      Yes

      BAM!!

      AHHHHHH MY CLIPBOARD!!

      I see

      "know the destruct button"

      Well I guess I best get rid of this travel agent, I'll call a taxi know
      which is the button for the out side line...

      OK OK you can see were this is going. WHAT? NO I WILL NOT, OK here is a
      happy ending.

      "OH marry me and make me the most happy evil megalomaniac in the world"

      "why yes I will, but first would you like a holiday in space? You may get
      lost?"

      Their, happy know?

      Have a good weekend.

      You can't base your life on the past or the present. You have to tell me
      about your future.
      Chuck Palahniuk (1962 - )